Bench Top Gas Chargrill - B-G705
- Stamped surface tops manufactured in 1.5 mm thick AISI-304 stainless steel
- Laser-cut joints and automatic welding. Hidden screws.
- Fitted with an opening to collect cooking grease and a tray to store it.
- Machines are fitted with removable 130 mm high guards to prevent splashes, made of stainless steel.
- High temperature enamelled cast iron flue protector.
- Access to the components from the front.
- Machines with IPX5 grade water protection.
- Mild steel grills, dismountable without the need for tools, in 170 mm wide sections.
- The mild steel grills are reversible, with different finishes on each side:
·Tilted and grooved with ridges for meat
·Horizontal and flat for fish and vegetables
- These grills reach a very high temperature (400 ºC), meaning that the surface of the product is quickly sealed and inside it remains much juicier.
- Groups of high-efficiency tube burners, (a group of two burners for half-sized module models, two groups for whole module models).
- Independent control for each group of burners via a safety valve with a thermocouple.
- Burners turned on using Piezo electric ignition.
- The burners heat ceramic stones that sit on a supporting rack, so that they can then heat food on the grill.
2 Years Parts and Labour + 2 Years Parts only Warranty with Product Registration
|Net Weight (Kg)||28.5|
|Packing Width (mm)||440|
|Packing Depth (mm)||822|
|Packing Height (mm)||535|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.