Bench Top Gas Chargrill - B-G710
- Cooking grease and a tray to store it.
- Machines are fitted with removable 130 mm high guards to prevent splashes, made of stainless steel.
- Stainless steel feet with adjustable height.
- Group of two high-efficiency tubular burners (one group of two burners for halfmodule).
- Independent control for each group of burners through a safety valve with thermocouple.
- Burner ignition through electronic spark igniter.
- The burners heat the ceramic stones that are underneath a support grid so that they in turn heat the food on the grill.
- The models with stainless steel grills are manufactured using “Z” shaped AISI-304 stainless steel slats to make cleaning easier.
- The grills are reversible with two different finishes on each side:
- Tilted and grooved with ridges for meat. Horizontal and flat for fish and vegetables.
- These grills reach a very high temperature (400 ºC), meaning that the surface of the product is quickly sealed and inside it remains much juicier.
- A grid with dimensions of 515 x 344 mm each half module.
2 Years Parts and Labour + 2 Years Parts only Warranty with Product Registration
|Net Weight (Kg)||70|
|Packing Width (mm)||840|
|Packing Depth (mm)||822|
|Packing Height (mm)||535|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.