PG150FA-YG Cold Salad & Noodle Bar 4x1/1 GN Pans
The Thermaster Chilled Salad, Sandwich and Noodle Display range represents the pinnacle of frameless glass design and plug-in over-service display, offering design flexibility and purpose to create a seamless self-contained service area.
Thermaster Displays are produced in High quality Stainless steel and offer a range of flexible options for pan sizes and configuration. With European controls, compressors and electronics. Thermaster units are primed to display delicate fresh produce in your service application and with cross flow ventilation over the food, you can be sure things are always kept looking their best..
The unit has Frameless glass display area at the front and rear twin sliding doors to allow access from either side, rear PE cutting board is included and the large refrigerated rear storage keeps fresh stock on-hand during busy periods.
Refrigerated • 1 to 5°C
Two Doors - 4x1/1 GN Pans
- All stainless steel
- Easy to clean
- Auto defrost
- Cross-flow pan cooling
- Frameless Glass Canopy with T5 LED lighting to optimise the food display
- Slide out cassette cooling system for easily maintenance and cleaning
- Automatic condensation evaporation
- Digital temp. controls & read-out
- Castors - front are lockable
- Removable rear sliding doors to top section
- Easy plug in 10 amp power
- Self-evaporating drainage
- Compressor: European made Aspera / Danfoss
- Ventilated / fan forced cooling system
- Fan: German made EBM
- Insulated with high density polyurethane foam
- Self-closing doors with semi recessed, ergonomic handles for increased efficiency in kitchens
- Replaceable long-life magnetic door gaskets
- Adjustable shelving
2 Years Parts and Labour + 2 Years Parts only Warranty with Product Registration
|Net Weight (Kg)||164|
|Packing Width (mm)||840|
|Packing Depth (mm)||1510|
|Packing Height (mm)||1370|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.